inspiration

yoyoyo!! in this post i will be talkin abt Nester Torres.. was lookin thru and got this link while i was actually searching for his pic online.. thou not my first time surfin the site but i'm actually clickin on every single link to read and browse.. am actually surprised tt he wrote like entries reg details of his album, concert etc.. and chanced upon this poem which he wrote.. i think its a very true-to-his-heart poem.. wad do u think?

When I hear of the madness
That still rages on
I think of the horrors
The pain and the sorrow
Imagine the hell
Of killing and death
I think and remember
My mission,
I remember my quest
To make music and work
For Peace on this Earth
But somehow, today
For the sake of world peace
First and Foremost I must,
Make Peace with Myself
yup.. its nice rite? hehe.. more comin up.. stay tuned!

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.