yeah!! long awaited moment

yoyoyo!! weili finally grad from SD le.. are all of you happy? haha..

will upload some pics soon.. but can say i'm sad de lor.. so paiseh i teared.. or cried.. shame shame..





but i'm sure it was tears of joy..





"As we go on, we remember
All the times we, had together
As our lives change, come whatever
We will still be, Friends Forever.."





Really thank all of you who have contributed to the life of this lil me..





thank you my dearest princess for calling me out for the first institution mtg





thank you lifang, becky and cecilia for being the best iics ever





thank you all my seniors and comrades who have alrdy soar high, into the skies of society





and of cuz my dearest jinsi(w/o G muz stick together de), thank you so much for always listening to me, providing ur hse for my play and always giving me so much laughter.. we'll be the best of comrades. Promise? Love u!!



and currently, specifically:(pai ming bu fen xian hou)
thank you suman for being the most encouragin and most wonderful YWD
thank you angela, i'm so proud of you! ( and i love henry!)
thank you zixin, for emerging at the right time!
thank you mei hui, for not being so sick of me.. =P
thank you i-ban, for ur everything & being so cute..
thank you kenji, for always quoting the goshos and sensei's guidances
thank you beron, for your lame joke virus which spread to the rest of NYPSD..
thank you ervin, for being the nicest-but-always-say-bad-stuffs de YMD
thank you cherie, for always so cheerful and wise
thank you kaijing, for all your tears and heartfelt sharing
thank you denise, for you bubbly-ness and true self
thank you yee hoong, for speakin up, learning how to dance and letting me know ur dark secret..
thank you mac, for being the most courageous and fun-loving with your "yeah, oh yeah.."
thank you cong cong, for taking the step forward to experience SD.. you'll love it!
thank you yuna, for letting me know so much more abt you and seeing you grow..
thank you yinghan, for being so pure-hearted and sharing all your feelings with us
thank you hendri, for being the most memorable fren..
thank you wee ling, shermaine and maureen.. i love u gurls!
and the list goes on...

and to all my cics.. i'm so sorry for the times tt i'm LLC and really being strict with all of you.. lets grow together!

and our dearest iics:
thank you Daniel, for being so open and fun
thank you raymond, for always answering our questions and entertainin us
thank you jinwen, for tolerating me with my nonsense and 'giraffe'
thank you suling, for always being there and giving apt guidance
thank you wong lee, for being the most fun-loving and most patience byakuren
thank you weilin, for being so lovin with us and embracing all of us
and thank you weiling, for the countless efforts and disappointments that i've given you.


pls dun cry or laugh infront of ur monitor ok~~ esp if u're readin this at work.. sigh.. haha! and to many many countless others that i did not name.. so sorry because i'm not able to name all of you.. but i'm truly grateful.. all of you allow me to learn and grow and i see that i am able to achieve wadever i set out to you all because i wan u to be happy.. so i'll bring this conviction with me to my 4D and cultural group.. you guys will hear my district and cultural group as bring the best! so pls forgive me for not being able to stay on.. but we alrdy got 4 wonderful YWD iics and i cant go to the YMD side..

so wei li is going to fulfill my mission elsewhere!! i will cont to pray for the great growth and happiness of all NYPSD member..

rem polaris oh!


love u guys,

weili ^^

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.