hehe...

hmmm.. i really dunno wad to name my post.. actually ther'll many things tt i would like to share w all of u but at the same time i dunno wad to share about.. i am suddenly veri committed and determined again to do my best as a cic, dist and also in my function grp.. so sorry for MIA for quite awhile.. but well, lost times cannot be replaced or replenished but i'll do my best!!

i am trying to apply to N.T.U juz ytd in their BFA.. but i couldn't!!!! because the deadline for submission and application is already over... :'( WAH~~~ i'm pretty upset yet relieved.. cuz i
m not really prepared u noe.. though WF told me to call n check but i think i'll wait for another yr ba.. :P aft lookin thru the course and future career, i think its something tt i really wanna pursue and learn n do lor.. :D *grinz*

talkin about work.. hmmm.. i think work is gettin more fun! even though sometimes i'll also feel tired, frustrated etc.. but its normal right? as sensei says:"your karma is your mission." this is the reason y i stayed back lor.. to really transform my karma and do my human revolution.. heard bout xy-bro's death.. how can i encourage her? sigh.. now can only chant for her bro and family..

several deadlines tt i muz meet: SD trgn de script for rainbow of hope, disc mtg de gosho bg, and... my hmv targets.. i am catching up with all my mbrs.. so sorry i am only comin for you aft so long.. pls wait for me my girls!! ya.. now muz be very focused and really base myself back to my primepoint.. which is sensei and kosen-rufu..

juz attended e gosho by reverend ytd.. it was very good!! although i fell asleep for a short while halfway.. :P but i fully woke up when he started to talk about sensei.. i still need lotsa trgn!! yea.. i was veri inspired by the study.. and learnt these 2 concept call:1)师弟之道 2)师弟不二之道 which means 1)mentor and disciple spirit 2)ONENESS of mentor and disciple spirit.. so wats e diff? 请看VCR~.. no la.. 1) means juz an ordinary kind of relationship between the mentor and disciple..like maybe between teacher and student while 2) means the oneness of the spirit between the mentor and disciple which means their hearts are of one.. so in gakkai, we're talkin about the 2) which means the oneness of sensei and our hearts as one in order to achieve kosen-rufu is very impt.. i am still seekin for sensei of cuz.. and i really wan to be a worthy disciple...

Double my lifeforce and Triple my growth!! Araragama spirit ~Rainbow of Hope~

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.