work, work, work!!

yo! here to update bout sun & mon.. sun is our YWD/WD mtg.. so i was "pulled" out of bed by my sis unwillingly.. cuz the prev day i slept at 2am.. was super tired la.. but nvm... had lots of things to do.. so do, do, do.. prepare prepare prepare... got out of the hse by 1145, reached the place by 1220.. den i left my things there and went to hougang mall there to meet annie to get the deco things.. wah.. super rush man.. i was late already.. throat was feelin veri uncomfortable.. but anyway, i was so gan chiong lor.. cuz i had to do everything!! from deco to souvenir, emcee, sound-woman... wah.. felt so 'luan' then.. esp when i was tryin to make the DVD and CD play.. make everyone wait for me.. so paiseh.. bu hao yi shi.. : next time muz learn how to operate tt thing le.. well.. attendance wasn't veri good but really muz thanks aunt diana for her wonderful-beautiful-splendid testi.. there is nothing else i can say le.. juz tt our audience like not much response except for a auntie.. *touched* well.. aft the refreshment went to NUH with my mom and my 'cousin'.. -cuz she already got a son but i dunno y she is my cousin.. maybe too complicated le.. haha.. - to visit my aunt.. not sure wat happen to her.. my mom only say "aiya.. u wont know one la.." so aft tt immediately rushed down to orchard to work le.. helpin my fren to sell some christmas lightsticks-related products.. well, it was an exposure.. reached home at midnight ++.. so late!! i'm cinderella muz go home b4 11pm de.. i'm special!! but well.. so quickly went to slp cuz next day will be my attachment.. first day at work!!

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.