week 11~!!

week 11 of FYP le.. so super fast rite?.. weekends again was so packed.. shall not talk bout sat.. lets talk about sun instead.. went for morning gongyo w jac again.. so tired.. maybe cuz the prev day i only slept ard 1? cant rem the time.. anyway, jac was so happy tt she arrived first for the first time.. wahahaha.. watever.. but we missed the prev bus 22.. paiseh!! so actually i told her bout the SD kenshu lor.. like everytime i talk about gakkai or sensei she'll be quiet listening.. isit i too strict, boring or wat? need to reflect.. was actually upset tt my mom didnt wan me to keep gg out.. she say me constantly on the move make me so "qiao cui" meanin haggard.. but i was think and chanting on the bus den i feel tt even after i go out to work, my life will still be like this.. why? because i wan to keep workin for kosen-rufu lor.. =) yea.. tts my decision.. after morning gongyo went for breakfast tgt with the stomp pple.. actually only wan to meet my wan li go pak tor.. but anyway.. =S in the end actually have 'dialogue' with this gurl call peixuan.. haha.. yea.. make another new fren!! (^-*)

so aft tt went to carlene's hse to prac dance.. jia min was late so i end up playin with the trumpet.. so long nv play but at least i can play concert Bb!! hahaz... super happy.. carlene's muscle was sort of injured so she couldn't really dance well.. while we were dancin, hazel came to carlene and say something.. aft a while den we realised her tooth came off.. i think it was painful.. it's been a long time since my tooth dropped.. haha! ke lian de hazel.. carlene went to take some ice for her to put on her mouth to numb the pain.. so we continue.. aft tt had lunch tgt with jin-er auntie they'll again.. :P maybe next time we dun eat ther le.. paiseh neh!! so soo ling went off to meet the rest of them.. sigh.. seriously i'm so not comfortable.. but anyway, juz continue chanting ok? :D was dead tired so decided to go home... ZZzz

it started drizzlin when i was reacin amk.. i was like chanting very hard in my heart tt it only rained aft i reached home lor.. but still.. the clouds tak boleh tahan already.. wahahahahaha!! decided to take 76.. in the end by the time i board the bus, the rain already toned down.. oh man~! but was glad when i see my little nephew at home.. he so cute la.. i ask him to do thunder den he'll put both hands high up den i ask him to do lightning... haha.. my sis laugh lor.. lighting how to do? someone show me.. -_- super lame..

anyways, happy cuz i learnt guitar!! jie fu wrote all the chords for me to prac.. sadly the guitar at home out of tune cuz its not in a good condition.. aft tt got into conflict with my mom.. my fault but ya.. i decided to go to slp.. went to slp at 730, woke up at 1030.. helped my sis do souvenir until 1.30.. its a HP accessories for her YWD/WD mtg.. den went to slp again.. gtg!!

ok.. blog edited.. do not be bothered wat i said earlier.. juz my usual whining..

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.