world of anger + animality

wanna know how isit like in the world of anger and animality? read on!

week 7 day 5 of FYP.. i woke up quite early today.. happy happy tot everything is gonna be ok.. already plan wat i wanna wear to school somemore.. brush my teeth, den went to change clothes le.. i wore a purple track pants & white 3/4 shirt.. wanna be casual since Mabel will be comin to my hse den i can no need to change clothes so easier lor... haha..

sian mah... who knows my mom keep naggin at me.. sayin what the track pants was too long etc.. wah.. i dun understand lor.. y cannot?? its not like i wear till vEri havoc or vEri exposing.. i know this is veri childish of me maybe.. juz go and change la.. some of u will say.. but dun i even have the freedom of wearin what i like and choosing my own bags and shoes? i think my rebellious come only now.. late by many yrs lor.. haiz.. den without changin back i juz went to chant lor.. as i chant i become veri sad and angry.. i keep askin Gohonzon y is my mom laidat.. y i cannot even wear track pants.. den i remembered Gohonzon is the mirror of our life.. so if we are like so angry chanting, it will not resolve this anger in us lor.. but no choice!! den there my mom was, at the kitchen keep blabbing away.. sayin my pants too long later i cross the road i will step on it den cannot cross in time.. blah blah blah..

hai~~~~~~~~ anyway, i'm juz like vEri sad lor.. after the youth camp i'm really prepared to struggle.. den my mom say wat, she watch a tv program where there was this family with Gohonzon bring filmed den see pple's hse so nice our hse like dunnoe wat.. pig sty.. huh.. its not i dun wanna keep my things mah.. is really no place, no cupboard to put le.. den how? as if most of the things mine.. not mine mah! my sis! y cant u ask her to bring back to her own hse? or ask my second sis to clear? she got clear meh? everytime clear == stak everything up.. i vEri angry arh!! y everything also my fault... i dun understand lor.. hai... i ask for explaination my mom will never tell me anything one la.. she always say Still Talk Back?!?! huh.. this one also call talk back.. hai.. dun care le la.. i also cant do much.. =(

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.