Ha Ha (mother)

ytd on the train back with weiyi, she accidentally missed her stop!! cuz we board at city hall and she wanted to go dhoby ghaut to change to NEL.. but we were laughin all the way den when we reach somerset she told me veri seriously :"i think i miss my stop." den i was like oh ya!! haha.. but too late le.. so she decided to go TPY and change bus also.. have to walk but its nearer compared to train.. so paiseh.. :P

my mom called to ask me where i was.. cuz the concert started late so by the time i reach home ard 1120++.. tot she'll say the usual things again.. but she say:"i bought a pair of shoes for u dunno whether u can wear anot.. " den i was like !! i say :"can i on the lights?" cuz my nephew sleepin mah.. so i spotted the shoe box and opened it with cautious.. haha.. scared the shoe is i dun like one.. but it was a pair of white pump shoes!! so nice~!! den i try lor.. (will upload the pics again!! )juz nice.. although abit small for my left feet.. den i tell my mom say i wear look like nurse, like my 3rd sis, den she laugh and say ya lor.. haha.. so happy.. sigh.. my mom still love me de.. i think all of us know tt our parents love us but we cannot understand them.. muz do my human revolution!! Whether a family is happy is determined by the women in the house, in most cases, the daughters.. so i muz be a good daughter!! i would like to dedicate this song/poem to all mothers in the world.. this is a poem tt Ikeda sensei wrote for his mom and is later made into a song..

HaHa (Mother) : p.s i dun have the lyrics nw.. heex..

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.