disorganised.

was just busying doing up guidances, printing them, testing size. OOPS! wrong size. adjust, finaly print, color print, cut-out, stick and ta-da!! its done. im pretty fast.

and suddenly i felt lost. whats next?

oh man. i really feel like i have lived a quarter of a century on earth but has the body of a old women. *sighs*

had alot of work to do.. its true! its just that i've been procrastinating and many many other distractions in the office.

took a day off yesterday. planned to do some spring cleaning cuz the stuffs has been piling up. interestingly, i read this comic titled 'Switch Girl' and was just thinking how i might just be one. thou there isnt any handsome male lead in my version. :P

and so, to continue, my day off was practically cut by half due to sleep. i know.. "you're such a ^(^@@^)^" muz be what you're thinking right? anw, i was really tired and then i had my lunch and starting to clean up here and there. and FFPRTISS, my mom was pissed with me for the entire day and also she threw me two boxes of my possession from centuries ago.

i dug inside and found stuffs from my pri sch times, or even younger. really, those were memories. but there is no point in keeping all those stuffs because i can never use them again. and yea, their destiny into the dustbin. OFF YOU GO! was what i said in my mind. the 2nd box, was a box of my furry friends and a few pieces of costumes and props from YCF & NDP. so bag by bag i 'released' my friends.. i was surprised to find that i actually owned a saxophone playing santa. (with music!) i completely forgot bout it. and many other toys that were given to me. (ahem ahem.) and of cuz, quite alot of stuffs that 'it' gave me. i threw most of them away. i know im realistic. because i kept a pair of tatty bear(they're expensive) and a mug which i washed and intend to use. i think i was a lil mad when i was throwing all my old stuffs away, constantly mumbling to myself. scary eh? anw, there wasnt any feelings to the stuffs and the sender in particular.

then i found a box which i could stuff my received cards and letter from kalpas. kalpas because it has been a while since i received snail mails and maybe the next time i feel friendless, i can jus take out the box and think of my friends. :D (gone crazy x 2)

and then, i realised that most of my gifts were from guys. SAD~~ i have no female friends.. maybe guys really go all out when they have a target. i was just thinking. how was the me then? why didnt i accept anyone of them? i guess they're not bad guys.. they're really not. its just that i was afraid. shhh.. this is my secret. so i cant really tell you why. but i have my reasons behind.. and i guess its good that way.

and i only managed to clear that two boxes and already TBLTH. nose was running and i couldnt carry on. nothing much was done actually.. i think have to spend another 2 or 3 days to clear it up. my brain too. maybe got to reformat and install some anti-virus so that it will work really fine in 2010. :P

jus do something. dun think so much. :D

0 comments:

Games for Food!

Fight World Hunger

all the small talks.